- lunch and dinner with various friends
- haircuts for all; manicure and pedicure for one :)
- sorting through the kids' clothes (90% will be given to the kindergarten to have on hand for "accidents" - E. has come home with her share of interesting outfits - or it's so stained it needs to be tossed
- sorting through the kids' toys - things like broken crayons and almost done coloring books will be thrown out, but the building blocks, soccer balls, etc. will be left near the tracks for those families that have so little
- last minute shopping - some which will be replacement toys for those above. Little things that will surprise and entertain on the long, long flight home
- and of course, all the final details of ending my university duties.
There are some things that I'll miss. Such as, don't feel like cooking? Well, let's just walk down to the dining hall for a bite to eat. I've gotten quite used to that and I like it. However, I do miss having an oven. First real meal I'm serving - baked chicken!
So onward to our last hurrah...!